Test locations and information about your country Check requirements
Looking for up-to-date information about your upcoming trip? Our TravelDoc tool is continuously updated.
COVID-19 test locations
If you need a negative COVID-19 test result before departure, please check these overviews below of test locations.
Covid-19 information and test facilities for Turkey Entering Turkey
Passengers aged 6 years and older who have not been in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Brazil, Egypt, India, Iran, Nepal, Pakistan, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka or the United Kingdom in the past 14 days must hold a negative PCR test certificate obtained within the last 72 hours prior to departure or a negative Rapid Antigen Test result obtained within 48 hours prior to departure. Passengers will be refused entry if they are not holding a negative test result. Passengers may be subject to testing on arrival, and must quarantine for 14 days if a positive result is received. Quarantine may end on day 10 if a negative PCR test is submitted. This does not apply to:
1. Passengers who hold evidence that they were fully vaccinated against Covid-19 at least 14 days prior to travel;
2. Passengers that have fully recovered from Covid-19 in the past 6 months.
Passengers aged 6 years and older who have been in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Brazil, India, Iran, Nepal, Pakistan, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka or the United Kingdom in the past 14 days must hold a negative PCR test obtained within 72 hours prior to departure. Passengers will be refused entry if they are not holding a negative test certificate.
Make sure to enter your entire route if your trip includes transfers.
In order to facilitate customers, IGA Istanbul New Airport offers PCR, Antibody and Antigen tests at the testing center as follows:
• Location: Indoors at the Arrivals level, exit gate number 14.
• Opening hours: 24/7
• Cost: Antigen Rapid Test, currently at 175 TRY. PCR Test, currently at 250 TRY
• Payment with cash or credit card.
• Test Results: A test outcome certificate in English will be handed over to the customers concerned. Upon testing passengers will be advised on the available options to get this certificate well prior their check in process.
• Tests for departing passengers: Passengers must be aware of potential flow sequence issues in case many people would need to be tested at the airport within a short time interval therefore, passengers are advised to arrive at the airport at least 4 hours prior to their planned departure in order to ensure smooth flow and to get the test certificate on time.
• For Testing Procedures at the airport please check: